***For parents enrolling in After School Program:
In order to reserve a space for your child for the school year beginning September 2015, please read the following:
A non-refundable $100 enrollment fee is due by April 30, 2015 to reserve your child’s spot (see below). Please remember that you are enrolling your child for the Metro Kids Club After School Program & let us know of schedule changes, additions, subtractions, siblings, etc. By clicking the “Register” button in the above Registration form, you agree & sign to the following terms:
- Tuition is due in full on the first of each month, but may be paid without penalty until the 10th of each month. A late fee of 10% will be added to any tuition payment after the 10th of the month. (If the 10th falls on a weekend or a holiday, tuition is due on the last day the Center is open before the 10th.). We will remain flexible & allow multi-month or single month payments.
- Notify our staff of any allergies your child may have. If in need of an Epi-Pen please provide one at all times.
- Pick up time is between 5:30 and 6PM daily. A late fee will apply if picked up after 6pm.
- If someone than your child’s parent or guardian will be picking up your child, that person must be on your emergency pick-up list. Please ask that the individual pickup your child be prepared to show a current picture identification.
- In addition to the pickups at a minimum of one class per week is required to be in the program. In addition to yoga, gymnastics, dance or karate we will still continue to provide snack, assist with homework and provide activities for free play.
- Metro Kids Club will continue to offer snow days, vacation care, summer camp & be an all year program.
- A thirty (30) day written notice of withdrawal is required.
Only for the After School Program – After completing Registration,
for the non-refundable $100 enrollment fee.
PLEASE NOTE: The deposit for the After School Program does NOT guarantee a place in the program and is non-refundable. The payment may be used towards the first month of attendance in the program but the difference in payment will need to be made up before the start of the school year.